Tuesday 5 February 2013

25 facts about me

1. I do a make-up course at college
2. I love meeting new people but i find it terrifying at the same time
3. Cheesey as it may be, all i ever want to do is make my parents happy and proud
4. Orlando is like a second home to me and it really is magical
5. One day I'd like to move to america
6. I might have a little crush on barack obama, he's so cool
7. Disney has always been a part of my life and always will be
8. I'm a self confessed potterhead 
9. I think twilight is great (unpopular opinion)
10. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother
11. My best friend has been my friend longer than either of us knew
12. I love staying up late, pretty sure i'm nocturnal?
13. I used to collect teddies (ty teddies, build a bear...)
14. I'll always love high school musical (everyone does secretly!)
15. I've had a blog for nearly 2 years and only been on it 3 times
16. I love singing but wouldnt dare sing infront of people unless its a group singalong!
17. I sewing and last christmas i got a new sewing machine, its amazing!
18. I used to do dance, basketball and 'boxercise' in primary school
19. I make my mum sit on the floor so i can practice doing her hair and makeup and have done since i was a little girl
20. I am possibly the worst person at finding a job no matter how much i need one
21. I'm a sagittarius 
22. I love charity shops
23. I'm saving to go to IMATS 2013
24. I love love love baking but recent health problems mean i cant bake anymore!:(
25. I'm glad this is over because i've run out of facts!
06/02/2013 05:04am

No comments:

Post a Comment